Responsive, Optimized Web Design
Web Design in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and throughout Florida. Get your business booming with a beautiful, functional design.
Why Is Web Design Critical For Your Business?
If you don’t have a website you are missing out on critical opportunities for growth. If your business isn’t online, you might as well not exist. But just having a website is not enough. You need a beautifully designed, search engine optimized website that attracts and converts. This is where great Website Design comes in.
For a reasonable investment you can create a custom website that will:
We Build Responsive & Optimized Websites
Beware of web design agencies who build sites that only look good. This results in a nice-looking website that has no organic traffic or conversions. In other words, your website will look nice, but it will underperform.
Yes, you need a beautiful website. You need a web design company that understands design and search and conversion optimization. Your website needs to be:
- Search engine optimized for organic traffic
- Very easy and enjoyable for visitors to use
- Optimized for conversions (leads)
- Responsive and look great on every device
We design and develop beautiful, responsive websites that accomplish all these requirements.
Our Web Design Process
Our design and development process for creating effective websites is a critical part of each project’s success. We have a solid, proven approach that involves the following stages:
- Kick-Off: A project kickoff allows us to completely understand your company your business, your brand, and your goals for the site
- Internal Analysis: We analyze your current site to understand what you have today and how it can be improved as well as your positioning, messaging, target audience, etc.
- Competitor Analysis: We analyze your top-performing competitors to see what is working for your top digital competitors
- Keyword Research: We do the keyword research for search engine optimization to understand what keywords will bring the right traffic to your site
- Structure and Site Map: Our team designs the site structure with clear objectives and goals in mind
- Copy: We do SEO copywriting, optimizing the site copy from the start for both search engine and conversion optimization
- Final Review: We go through the review process with your team and implement changes (don’t worry there are reviews throughout the entire process)
- Launch and Test: Your website is launched, pressure-tested and then the post-launch activities begin if desired
Every one of our web designs is custom. Our design services are personalized for your needs. Let us help build or redesign a responsive website that allows you to achieve your business’s goals. Click below to get your free website design proposal.
Get Your Free Web Design Proposal
What is web design?
In it’s simplest definition web design is the designing and building of a website. To expand, Web design involves a wide range of activities from the design, creation, and maintenance of a website over its life. It includes the structure, the visual effects (graphic design), branding elements, the copywriting (copy), user interface (UI), user experience (UX), search engine optimization (SEO), etc.
What is responsive web design?
As a simle definition responsive web design is designing a web site that works on all devices, such as desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
How much does web design cost?
A web design project can vary greatly depending on the scope and complexity of the design and build process. A website can range from a few thousand dollars to upwards of a hundred thousand dollars. Contact us for a consultation and proposal.
What does seo stand for in web design?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the optimization of a website and its content to be found and indexed by search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
what is the purpose of responsive web design
Responsive design is intended to ensure a good experience for users regardless of the type of device they are using. Successful responsive design ensures that your site looks good and functions on desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.