A Growth Focused Marketing Leader
My name is Dan Sarao. I am a digital marketing expert, growth marketing fanatic, SEO strategist, repeat entrepreneur, and creative content creator.
About Dan Sarao
Do you need someone who can help your organization achieve massive growth?
Do you need someone who has a proven ability to:
- Develop, implement, and optimize marketing strategies that achieve organizational growth?
- Successfully develop and bring innovative products and businesses to the market?
- Establish and turn around underperforming functions?
- Take your business to the next level?
If so, I want to work with you.
Who am I?
I am a:
- Former product and marketing executive (boring, I know)
- Passionate digital marketing leader (no really I am truly addicted)
- Excited entrepreneur (let’s create something together!)
- Ardent consultant (I am all about helping you achieve your goals)
- Creative content strategist and producer (content is kings)
What do I do?
I help individuals and businesses grow revenue and achieve massive growth.
What is my purpose?
To add significant value to anyone and/or anything I work at; growing businesses while helping the communities that I/we operate within.
Digital Marketing Skills
- Digital marketing strategy and execution
- Funnel strategy, creation, and optimization
- Content (inbound) marketing strategy and execution
- Content creation & copywriting
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Local/small business SEO
- Search engine marketing
- Social media marketing – strategy, content & advertising
- Google Ads – campaign strategy, set up and optimization
- Facebook Ads and Dynamic Ads
- Email marketing – newsletters and automated sequences
- Keyword research
- Website development & CMS management
- Lead generation & sales enablement strategy and execution
- Traditional marketing
- Direct marketing
- Print marketing
Managing Partner at Sesa Properties
(2019 – Present)
Acted as managing partner and developed and executed all facets of the company’s marketing strategy to acquire and sell/hold real estate. Developed and implemented the company’s acquisition strategy including digital, direct, affiliate, and sales activities.
VP of Marketing & Product at IdeaPaint, Inc. (ICP Group)
(2016 – 2018)
Oversaw the development and launch of 9 highly differentiated products, which led to 12% incremental revenue growth. Launched company’s new e-commerce site and grew e-commerce revenue by 25+% and traffic by 100+%. Developed and executed the company’s digital marketing strategy including formalizing and growing the email marketing program 139% and the social media marketing program 400%.
Babson College, F.W.Olin Graduate School of Business
Degree: M.B.A., Marketing, cum laude, 2015
Florida International University, R. Kirk Landon Undergraduate School of Business
Degree: B.B.A., International Business, magna cum laude, 2008
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
Lowell, MA, Mechanical Engineering, (2010 – 2012)
“So happy to have Dan join IdeaPaint during my time there. Strong process and operational executive that brought those skills to the product creation funnel. Complimented this later on with go to market planning and leadership of the marketing function at IdeaPaint. Right person in the right time for the right role.”
“I was impressed with Dan’s business acumen and in particular his work assessing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) of potential competitors. His insights and analysis uncovered some new competitors we had not previously considered and important new perspectives regarding our traditional competitors. Dan’s research and thinking also resulted in the identification of an additional potential target buyer type which has broadened the discussion internally about potential growth and scalability of the new service. I would highly recommend Dan to anyone looking for a smart, dedicated, and imaginative strategic marketer/market development professional.”
“Dan and I worked together for a couple years and it was always a productive collaboration. We would whiteboard ideas, keep each other on the same page and execute ideas that were proven successful. Dan is a thorough, detail-oriented guy who sets organized goals and reaches them. If you are thinking about working with Dan one way, shape or form, I hope this gives you the confidence to move forward.”
“I am so grateful I had the chance to have Daniel as a mentor. He always took my ideas into consideration and most importantly gave me the opportunity to execute and take the lead on them. Reporting directly to Dan was a great opportunity for me to grow both as an individual and professionally as he always gave me an honest opinion, shared his skills, and made sure I was going the right direction. Daniel is a great mentor, team player, listener, and leader. I had a great time working with and I highly recommend him as a mentor.”
“Working alongside Dan has taught me a lot. The one thing that really stuck with me- time management. Teach-Include-Manage-Expectations. TIME!”
Google Ads Search Certification
Issued Jun 2020, Expires Jun 2021
Credential ID 45801941: See credential
Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
Issued May 2020, Expires Jun 2022